- spring-loaded protection tube that ensures metallic contact between bearing and sensor
- basic design Ø6mm, -25…+200°C (T=c. 10sec) or –25…+400°C (T=c. 25sec)
- screw fitting: M12x1,5 M12x1,75; G1/4, G1/2; M20x1,5; M27x2, G3/4..
- stem from stainless steel Ø 3, 4, 5 or 6mm
- it can be use Pt100/A, B, from two to four wire connection, double sensor, Pt1000, Ni1000, KTY, PTC, thermocouples…
- accuracy according to used sensor
Bearing temperature sensor with spring-loaded stem. Small aluminium connection head with stainless stem, IP56.